The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Mark Detelich, Chief Product Officer at Syndigo which enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store.
Follow Mark Detelich on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-detelich-5537714/
Follow Syndigo online at: https://www.Syndigo.com/cpg-guys/
Mark answers these questions:
1) The rapid growth of unified commerce has accelerated the need for content throughout the path to purchase. What have been the key product investments that Syndigo has been making to enable the seamless and expanded flow between brands and their customers?
2) As the chief product officer, could you give our audience an overview of how the Content Experience Hub can drive ROI and growth for brands and retailers?
3) Please describe who your retail partners are and what products and services are connected to them?
4) Let’s talk scale. Is the Content Experience Hub in the domain of scaled brands only? What about startup and smaller brands? Is there a special offering for them?
5) Let’s dive into one of the acronyms you used earlier... PIM - what are its various components and what does it take to build a formal PIM?
6) Let’s get into your solutions offered - what’s the platform and who is leveraging it today?
7) What reporting tools can a client expect when they partner with Syndigo?
8) Give us a retail prediction - what’s the role of digital in retail post pandemic? Is it going to settle down?
9) You mentioned that Syndigo recently acquired Riversand. Tell us a bit more about that, and what it means for clients.
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.