The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Vincent Yang, founder & CEO of Firework, a B2B interactive short form web story video platform for brands to engage and convert their website visitors.
This is the first of a two part partnership episode series with Firework.
Follow Vincent Yang on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vincentyangeverstring/
Follow Firework online at: http://firework.tv
Follow Firework on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fireworkhq/
Vincent answers these questions:
1) We're witnessing a revolutionary shift in how retailers, brands, and media agencies in western markets envision digital consumer engagement. What's Firework's position on this?
2) In March, Forbes referred to Firework as the "Decentralized, B2B version of TikTok." Talk to us about that statement.
3) You have a vision to disrupt, support, and connect across a multi-sided market at global scale. How does Firework plan to do that and how are you able to scale so quickly?
4) Talk to us about the core offerings. What is Firework bringing to market that will allow it?
5) These are all the topics we read about most right now in the trades and as we talk to most of our Podcast followers. Their businesses are all contemplating best practice relative to owning the emotional connection to their consumers. Talk to us about the specific markets Firework supports.
6) How do you differentiate from perceived competitive offerings?
7) You mention media buying agencies. How are you supporting their role in bringing first and best-to-market capabilities to their clients?
8) How big is this going to be? You have powerful investors which funded Snapchat, Music.ly and other hyper growth entities. Will you continue to raise capital and what's the end goal?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.