The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Ayo Oshinaike, co-founder & CEO of Foodspace Technology, a SaaS solution that helps brands get complete, accurate, and rich shopper-centric data so their products are discoverable everywhere they’re sold online.
Follow Ayo Oshinaike on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayodeleoshinaike/
Follow Foodspace on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodspacetechnology/mycompany/
Follow Foodspace online at: https://foodspacetech.com/
Ayo answers these questions:
1) what was the industry need that you identified was not being sufficiently addressed that led to you founding Foodspace Technology?
2) What differentiates Foodspace from PIMs (Product Information Management systems)? What services do you offer to brands and how do you interface with PIMs?
3) How exactly does your platform record product attributes? Please walk us through the process from start to finish.
4) Share with us some of the compelling metrics behind the importance of product attributes in food & beverage search.
5) Are the attributes that you are able to develop the same for each retailer’s digital shelf or are you preparing retailer-specific attributes to fuel their sites individually?
6) There are other notable industry attribute producers that employ human data capture. Why do you think Foodspace’s solutions are more scalable & relevant to today’s industry needs?
7) How do you plan to make the sourcing and distribution of product attributes from brand to retailer a more open data exchange process that discourages excessive tolls or obstacles in helping consumers with improved search?
8) You are in the middle of raising your Series A round of funding. What have been some of the most interesting experiences for you in this endeavor?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.