The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada.
Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sethdallaire/
Follow Instacart on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/instacart/
Follow Instacart online at: http://www.instacart.com
Seth answers these questions:
1) Why don’t you start with informing our audience about the core set of advertising tools you offer to brands & retailers based on their marketing objectives and what kind of targeting capabilities are they able to leverage?
2) 7 plus Years at Amazon - developed out the advertising business into what we see it today, why instacart - what attracted you here?
3) A lot has happened since Josh Rider came on the show over 6 months ago. The industry has exploded and there are days where ecommerce seems the future of retail. What are you thoughts on that sentiment?
4) Josh Rider - he joined us for episode 26 back in Sept last year. Instacart has established many new partnerships, several rounds of fundraising have been completed. You have a new CEO and a new President. Where are the muscles being built on partnerships these days? Anything in the technology space?
5) Those same partnerships - what is being done on the fulfillment side? Are the orders getting faster to the consumer?
6) For those wishing to partner with you, how does the relationship and partnership work - is it primarily content, is it both content and advertising? How does one start with Instacart and where should a brand focus?
7) For existing partnerships how can they scale their relationship with you? Can they expect more data, bundled offerings? Can they help drive a basket, etc?
8) Our audience always likes to know what’s next, so what is next for Instacart? What priorities are you helping drive as the CRO?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.