The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Doug Miller CEO and Alan Lindsay VP of Product Management at PSignite which uses AI, IoT and blockchain to guild applications on Salesforce Clouds to provide clients with workflow-driven solutions with deep analytics.
This is the second of a two part partnership episode series with PSignite.
Follow Doug Miller on LinkedIn at: http://linkedin.com/in/dmiller722
Follow Alan Lindsay on LinkedIn at: http://linkedin.com/in/alanlindsay
Follow PSignite online at: http://psignite.com
Follow PSignite on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/psignite/
To watch the full episode: http://info.psignite.com/podcast-interviews
Doug & Alan answers these questions:
1) Doug, what is your role at psignite and how was this company born. What is the inspiration?
2) Alan, briefly describe your role and talk to us about the various offerings psignite has for those wishing to leverage the salesforce platform?
3) Decompose AI, IOT, ML for our audience - why does it matter for the CPG industry? 0n
4) How does all of this connect with the sales force platform?
5) How do you add value in the retail funnel? How are your solutions connected to the shopper?
6) Analytics is the holy grail of decision making. What does psignite specifically provide to enable decision making for CPG, especially through the planning process?
7) Are you doing pilots yet? What category is ideal for a pilot? Should our listeners be interested & how do they follow up for a pilot. I hear you have a no risk impact assessment ?
8) Talk to us about the ROI of working with you. How is it measured? What metrics can be established to ensure the ROI?
9) Let’s get into optimizer CG.who is the target audience at a CPG brand? Decompose why this adds value and how psignite developed it?
10) What’s next for psignite? What does the pipeline look like? How are you planning to grow?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.