The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Vidyotham Reddi- Director of market intelligence and analytics at Mars and Sinan Gurman - SVP of data & analytics at WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally led transformational solutions with over 380 clients across various industries.
This is the second of a two part partnership episode series with WNS.
Follow Vidyotham Reddi on LinkedIn at: http://linkedin.com/in/vidyotham-reddi-he-him-61458a
Follow Sinan Gurman on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sinangurman/
Follow WNS online at: http://www.wns.com
Follow WNS on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wns-global-services/
Vidyotham & Sinan answers these questions:
1) What are the critical success factors, do’s and don’ts, for developing a Global Data Strategy to enhance the application of Advanced Analytic Methods?
2) In your experience, what do you think are the tricks of trade in “Closing the "Research to activation" gap for business users?
3) In our First episode with WNS, we spoke about Market Mix Optimization / Budget Allocation / Spends Optimization, whatever you call it. What is your perspective on this topic Vidyotham? “How should CPG’s better spend their money on these lines?
4) Vidyotham, building on the value equation here, in your experience, are Big Data / Analytics investments focused on driving top line or bottom line?
5) Sinan, you have been an Analytics consultant and worked with more than 50 Fortune 500 organizations over the years. What major trends have you seen in the way the Analytics industry has evolved? Or what would you rather see?
6) Let’s talk about value pricing a bit. Vidyotham, how does value work in the CPG world today? How effectively do you think it is used as a strategic lever?
7) eCom / D2C media and promo budget – Is it marketing? Is it Trade? Where should it fit in the larger schema of things?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.