The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Jeff Lucas, Chief Revenue Officer of Firework, a B2B interactive short form web story video platform for brands to engage and convert their website visitors.
This is the first of a two part partnership episode series with Firework.
Follow Jeff Lucas on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-lucas-76911945/
Follow Firework online at: http://firework.tv
Follow Firework on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fireworkhq/
To watch the full episode: http://info.psignite.com/podcast-interviews
Jeff answers these questions:
1) Jeff, please share with us what you do for Firework and your career journey of how you got there
2) Please educate our audience as to why live streaming shoppable video is hot? Isn’t China and Korea leading with this already?
3) In March, Forbes referred to Firework as the "Decentralized, B2B version of TikTok." Talk to us about that statement. Vincent spoke quite a bit about this as well. What does that mean to you?
4) How are brands & retailers leveraging the power of Fireworks offering? What value are they seeing? Notably, we saw the big announcement about your partnership with Albertsons.
5) Talk to us about the core offerings of Firework. Why is this good for CPG and retail? Isn’t retail lower funnel more important here than CPG brands?
6) How do you differentiate from perceived competitive offerings? What can clients expect back from you in a partnership in terms of data or insights on performance. What are the metrics?
7) Share to us about what’s next for Firework. How do you scale and get the word out that live streaming is super hot and is a huge ROI mechanism?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.