The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Ashwin Nathan, VP Head of Marketing and Advertising at H-E-B. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates more than 400 stores in a number of formats and is the #1 food retailer in the Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Rio Grande Valley markets. It is the largest private company in Texas and one of the 15 largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Follow Ashwin Nathan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashwinnathan/
Follow H-E-B on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/heb/
Follow H-E-B online at: http://www.heb.com
Ashwin answers these questions:
1) So what is this word retail transformation, and how have you been embracing it?
2) Since the onset of the pandemic, it feels eCommerce is the word in the room, which does not really encompass omnichannel. please explain omnichannel for us as it pertains to HEB?
3) You have been a digital maverick now for quite some time, what unique role does digital play in customer acquisition?
4) How is HEB leveraging digital as an asset? When along the path to purchase is it engaging your customers?
5) Take us through your own career journey - why digital leadership, why marketing
6) In your current role how important is loyalty and how are you leading from the front, differentiating from your competitors?
7) UX and conversion go hand in hand - how do you ensure this is the case
8) Give us a prediction of what comes next in customer engagement - is it shoppable media? Where should brands & retailers be placing bets?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.