The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Scott Lester, the founder & Chairman of Eyekandy, the world's leading Augmented Reality (AR) Provider for commerce. Partnering with Brands and Retailers across the world to produce engaging AR shopper experiences in store, online and in print.
This is a partnership episode with Eyekandy.
Follow Scott Lester on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-lester-94104b2/
Follow Eyekandy online at: http://eyekandy.com/
Follow Eyekandy on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eyekandy/
For more inquiries on eyekandy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott answers these questions:
1) Tell us about eyekandy, how the journey started & where you are as a company today?
2) How is eyekandy helping the CPG industry with AR - How is eyekandy differentiating itself in a crowded marketplace?
3) You're talking to CPGs daily, what are you seeing as the biggest opportunities in the industry?
4) We’d love to hear about some experiences you have enabled already today for brands like Tyson.
5) Why is the sentence AR enables offline to online meaningful - decompose how this is done?How long does a partnership with you take to enable?
6) Tell us about your full service agency work? What do you offer?
7) What can clients expect from you in terms for measuring ROI and what data or metrics do you provide?
8) Share your roadmap of services and products we can expect to see in the future?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.