Follow Vandana Khanna on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vandanakhanna/
Follow Unilever on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/unilever/
Follow Unilever online at: http://www.unilever.com
Vandana answers these questions:
1) Your career has passed through several CPG brands, J&J, PepsiCo amongst them and core finance such as D&B. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how different it is CPG vs core financial companies.
2) The pandemic has irreversibly altered shopper behavior it seems - do you agree. In the role you perform, how are you responding to this and preparing Unilever to win during the transformation?
3) The word data lake is a misused and confusing term. Decompose this for our audience. How are you creating a data lake?
4) From your experience, How does Finance play a big role in ecommerce transformation?
5) Your role involves - Design the Roadmap and Path to scale Emerging Technologies like RPA, Cognitive and Intelligent Automation capabilities. What does this mean in everyday life?
6) You are a partner to supply chain and factory finance - in these days of supply chain constraints how does your role help these functional groups?
7) Diversity & inclusion has taken on a stronger meaning these days. How are you Champion Inclusivity and belonging for People of Color these days?
8) What is your advice for others on the finance transformation journey like you?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.