The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Rana Saha – Global Head - Consumer Goods and Retail Leader, Sales and Commercial Practice and Tom McGuire – Consumer Goods and Retail Leader, Sales and Commercial Practice at Genpact, a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
This is a the first in a 2-episode partnership with Genpact.
Follow Rana Saha on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rana-saha-7997a712/
Follow Tom McGuire on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-mcguire-0628381/
Follow Genpact online at: http://genpact.com
Follow Genpact on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/genpact/
Rana & Tom answer these questions:
1) What shifts have you seen in the CPG industry that were driven by the pandemic? And what trends continue to emerge?
2) How have sales organizations been impacted due to this? What are some of the challenges and opportunities in this area?
3) What has been the role of data and insights in tackling some of the challenges you mentioned above and how do you think it is going to impact the emergence of D2C and hyper-personalization?
4) The lines between sales and marketing are blurring, what role will digital technologies play?
5) Tell us more about Genpact’s work with leading CPG brands and manufacturers?
6) Genpact says that one of the hallmarks of business that will thrive in the future are connected ecosystems - what does this mean for CPG brands?
7) How is Genpact leading the way as a Growth Partner for leading CPG brands?
8) What does Genpact’s roadmap for growth look like for the next 5-year horizon?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.