The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Diana Haussling, VP & General Manager of Digital Commerce at Colgate-Palmolive Company. Diana was recently named to the AdAge "40 Under 40" list of honorees.
Follow Diana Haussling on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianahaussling/
Find Colgate brand products at http://shop.colgate.com
Find Co by Colgate brand products at https://co.colgate.com/
Find Hello brand products at https://www.hello-products.com/
Find Tom's of Maine brand products at https://www.tomsofmaine.com/
Diana answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at Rutgers University at NJ, then you touched notable global brands like Campbell’s and the Hershey company, eventually emerging as an eCommerce leader. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how all this change came to be.
2) Why is digital commerce a priority for Colgate Palmolive in these times?
3) How are you working to ensure CP is eCommerce & omnichannel ready = what are specific initiatives or actions you have taken?
4) DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on it?
5) How are you focused on building a team and what does your team specifically focus on - is it knowledge or revenue?
6) How is UGC and ratings/reviews important to you and the brands you support? What is the role of retail media for you?
7) How important is user experience in this journey and how do you help shoppers get that top tier UX?
8) The pandemic has obviously changed shopper behavior for good it seems - do you agree. In the role you play, how are you responding to this and preparing for the transformation?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com/
RetailWit Website: http://RetailWit.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.