The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Will Yen, Director of National Accounts eCommerce at Pabst Brewing Company, a treasured protfolio of iconic American beer brands including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails, and others such as Lone Star, Rainier, Schlitz, Old Style, National Bohemian, Stag, Stroh's, and Old Milwaukee.
Follow Will Yen on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-yen/
Follow Pabst Brewing Company on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pabst-brewing-company/
Follow Pabst Brewing Company online at: https://pabst.com/
Will answers these questions:
1) What do you see as being the core objectives and supporting activities that Pabst Brewing plays in servicing the national accounts in your portfolio? How do you establish yourself as a trusted and valued partner?
2) How you manage SEO for the accounts in your portfolio? What are the imperatives you are focusing on to win search on the digital shelf and do you see changes occurring in how alcohol brands are able to engage consumers through your retail network?
3) Would you please break down for our audience what Group Buying is all about and is this something that might work here in the USA and even in the alcohol category? How might this work?
4) You deal with some boutique brands with limited HH penetration. For traditional food & beverage goods, sampling is an effective trial mechanism. How do you see this being extended from alcohol brands like the ones in the Pabst portfolio?
5) Amazon has been extremely successful in building consumables business through its subscription solution. Can this work for alcohol? How?
6) Please bring out your crystal ball and share with us your thoughts on where Amazon is next going with frictionless and predictive commerce? How can Pabst contribute to this journey?
7) How has the pandemic changed your mix of business on vs off premise at the brand level & overall? How are you responding to this?
8) What’s next for eCommerce at Pabst?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.